Maverick Benchmark harnesses the power of Maverick Render in a portable free tool that will render full-blast for 5 minutes and tell you how performant your GPUs are.
Our benchmark is an excellent stress-test for Nvidia CUDA GPUs as it involves most of the heavy-duty features supported by Maverick Render. e.g., full-GI path-tracing, physically-based material evaluation, nodal procedural maps, ray-traced curvature maps, a massive number of light sources, lens simulation with heavy DOF, bloom & glare, and AI denoising.
Download & Instructions
Get Maverick Benchmark
- Maverick Render is a GPU-powered engine; at least one (modern) Nvidia GPU is REQUIRED.
- We adhere to the latest Nvidia CUDA API; the most recent version of your GPU drivers is REQUIRED.
These requirements are common to Maverick Studio/Indie.
- Ideally, the benchmark should be launched right after a computer reboot in order to minimize the chances of score contamination.
- It is strongly recommended that you leave the computer completely idle and with no other tasks running while the benchmark is rendering.
- Sometimes the second or third run of the benchmark will produce the highest score. This may be due to the GPUs taking some time to reach their optimal performance temperature. Otherwise, benchmark scores should fluctuate very little from run to run.
- In some cases the same GPU may produce a different score depending on what physical PCI port it is plugged to, or whether the card is used for display or not.
For more information, please refer to the readme.txt file included in the benchmark package.
These are benchmark scores obtained on some selected GPU boards covering the most recent Nvidia CUDA architectures. This bar graph, where taller means faster, is similar to the one that Maverick Benchmark displays on completion. You can easily tell how well your hardware performs compared to other carefully-measured iconic GPU models.